ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lupo GTi & Civic Type R

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Me and Dave138 off here went out for a quick blast today after washing the cars, took some pictures... Wasn't the best location in the world mind.

Im getting new wheels after winter, I decided I didn't like them again today.

wideangle.jpg

twomiddle.jpg

rinterior.jpg

recardos.jpg

lupoup.jpg

lupobadgee.jpg

lupobadge.jpg

lupo.jpg

loopnciv.jpg

lipoandciv.jpg

civicwheel.jpg

civictr.jpg

civicbadge.jpg

civic-1.jpg

C&C Welcome.

Sam

Audi TT 3.2
both very nice cars! the seats in the r look very good!

love lupo though looks tiny!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
I like the bear!

Ad, I have fitted a Whiteline ARB on to the GTi now... if you ever get lucky enough to drive it, you will fall in love.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Have always loved the Lupo!!!!!
Think it will look better with different alloys though.
Nice type r too by the way :)

Z4
there's not enough ctr love about anymore...

I remember when everyone either wanted one, or they were comparing their car to one, now nobody is too fussed for them I actually prefer them!

My mate has one in cosmic, I think they're nice cars, interior is very well made, 10 x better than the clio.

Engine is a peach too, not much different to the clios in terms of performance but they sound better and run much smoother.

Nice cars on both fronts tbh, lupo isn't really my thing, more show than go, I bet the civic spanks it! Saying that they do apparently handle well. I quite like the way they look, very quirky.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Not much in it pace wise, 70+ the CTR will pull, but zipping around roundabouts, 0-60 blats etc.. there is barely a noticeable difference.

The CTR is definitely the quicker car though, as you'd expect from a bigger engine.

Lupo handles great, especially on the coilovers and just had a 22mm Rear ARB fitted, stops well too... 280mm Brakes off a G60 are on it.

Sam

Snotter's
there's not enough ctr love about anymore...

I remember when everyone either wanted one, or they were comparing their car to one, now nobody is too fussed for them I actually prefer them!

My mate has one in cosmic, I think they're nice cars, interior is very well made, 10 x better than the clio.

Engine is a peach too, not much different to the clios in terms of performance but they sound better and run much smoother.

Nice cars on both fronts tbh, lupo isn't really my thing, more show than go, I bet the civic spanks it! Saying that they do apparently handle well. I quite like the way they look, very quirky.

Agreed when they came out in 2001 they were the car all young lads wanted, im still a big big fan and my old ep3 was the one of the best cars ive owned.Never put a foot wrong and was sharp as a knife

-
lupo is f**king hot! get the bathhursts back on it and slam it! oval scorpian rear remove that stupid bear then its a winner :p

DCi 100
Never knew you were from Warrington?

Tidy cars, I like Lupo's tbh! CTR's are just abit average for me now mind. Never been into them much, seem afew good examples about mind.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Yeah I'm from warrington dude. Thanks for the comments, got my eye on new wheels 15x7J ET25. Should sit nicely.

Already got an exhaust, don't like the ovals.

JDM Dc2
Yeah I'm from warrington dude. Thanks for the comments, got my eye on new wheels 15x7J ET25. Should sit nicely.

Already got an exhaust, don't like the ovals.

yeh thought you were, i drove past you on knutsford road 2 weeks before crimbo iirc, looked like you could barely see over the wheel lol

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Aye the leathers are low, big windows and huge doors. I look like a f**king midget.