ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

luxury clio mats

went into renault and asked for some new mats as mine are crap and keep slipping under the pedals ((172 mats are the budget ones like on 1.2 etc.. :mad:)) and the sales man guy showed me some "luxury" mats with the clio name wriiten on.. they were only a little bit heavier but had a nice padded foot rest and the material was definaltely nicer.. anyone got these or a pic to show ??

£54 inc VAT

yeah i got some of them matey. Nice mats but as with all other mats they begin to wear. Had mine for 6 months now and although they still look good theyve gone all fluffy where my heel pivots for break/throttle.

do they hurt you feet over long journeys if weraing trainers or soft shoes?? also would you recommend passenger ones or is that just for the drivers side? i would just have drivers + same ones but without metal on passengers side in silver. :confused:

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I tried a set of these chequer plate ones in the past.. tbh they were crap, my heel kept getting caught on the edges of the chequerplate and was to a point slightly dangerous so I wont be going for them again.

I want the Justmatz one so it retains the original style but I think they are slightly smaller than the standard 172 ones for some reason.

I have some nice "Racing" mats that were a whopping £10 from my local motor shop.......they are good tho....dont fit snug and have to be bent around the clutch foot rest, but they are good with a double layer where ya foot goes and nice red piping all round.....:D

So.........im tight.......but i like em....:oops:

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

I bought some michelin ones from argos about 6 months ago for £30 they both have a metal plate on them and they are like tires the only place they have worn is under where the clutch is and its not even that bad they are very very rare now so if u see any where that does em tell me cuz my old man wants a set

I got the luxury ones with my 172, salesman made sure I got those ones cos in his words "the other ones are sh*t"

**edit, even had the hey how comes yours have got clio on them, comment this weekend! Cos I be special! lol

Integra DC5 Type R

My standard mats clip to some pins in the the floor so dont slide up behind the pedals. they dont say clio but they seem to be good quality

well the luxury matz from Renault with clio logo are £54... so if you remove the metal bit i bet you looking at £58-£60 not that much diffo..

i customised some mats i got from a warehouse, and i think they look alright.

you can tell theyre nowt special, but i dunt care, they look fine to me

Integra DC5 Type R

didnt cliosport arrange a discount with a mats company...? they also do luxury mats with the proper cliosport logo???

sure i read it in members section?

Integra DC5 Type R

yup, here ya go

JustMatz

http://www.cliosport.net/images/pixel.gif

Discount:

Price: £55.00 (plus £9.95 p&p)

Contact Name:

Dave or Jeremy

Address:

Mermaid House
1 Mermaid Court
Borough High Street
London SE1 1HR

Tel:

020 7708 2266

Fax:

020 7708 2266

Web:

http://www.justmatz.co.uk/U color=#0000ff www.justmatz.co.uk/U

Email:

mailto:sales@justmatz.co.uk">U color=#0000ff sales@justmatz.co.uk/U

Notes:

JustMatz have made custom mats with the ClioSport logo (in colour) on them. These are high-quality, better than the original Renault ones. You can choose to have the logo positioned in a variety of places, and you can also choose the colour of the mats and also the colour of the edging. Available to fit all Clios.now they would look quite smart dont ya think? Cliosport members only tho!