ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182 - Braintree Freeport

Clio 197 08
Saw this parked in the new car park at freeport in braintree, about 4pm today! Reg began EK55! Had cliosport sticker in the rear screen so should be someone on here :cool:

Clio 197 08
This is the first time i have actually spotted someone who has actually been on here!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Yes mate was me, hard to miss I guess parked right by the entrance but only place to park to not get it scratched/ dented.

Didn't see a 197 as I walked through the carpark though

Clio 197 08
No i wasnt parked in there, as i was on the long way out from the other one (past the new one) i saw this and just couldnt resist getting the reg for spotted!! :eek:

172 cup
No i wasnt parked in there, as i was on the long way out from the other one (past the new one) i saw this and just couldnt resist getting the reg for spotted!! :eek:

Rob please take a note of this ^^^^^ never again are you allowed to take the micky out of me for my spotted threads with number plates!! :rasp:

a turbo'd yellow car
when i was a work about 3weeks ago now she pulled up to my car, which was parked out side and was going to get out and put a flyer on it! till she saw it was mine and me standing there confused.com and spun around sharpish then fucked off!

shes a nutter lol :rasp:

a turbo'd yellow car
i heard she flyers her own car when theres no others about! also that she spots herself then txts her other phone asking what she was doing in the area and why her hair was another shade of the rainbow aha!! :D