ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY182s first detail (dodo juice orange crush style)

Porsche Boxster987S
Well , what a day. Finally got to use the products ive been gathering over the weeks with the weather being decent. Started at 2pm today and finished just after 7pm. All done by hand and my god im shattered lol.

Anyway products used in order :

- Washed with megs gold class shampoo (wash mitt and 2 bucket method)
- Dried using megs water magnet
- Panel wipe and AG tar remover on the effected lower parts
- Clayed using megs quick clay ( first time using it)
- Re-washed and rinsed
- 1 coat of AG srp
- 1 coat of AG egp
- Finally sealed off all the hard work with dodo juice orange crush ( superb product and great smell:approve:)
- Wheels had all of the above but no dodo used.
- Armaroll tyre shine

---Engine bay cleaned also as best i could.

Advise / comments / all welcome.
Thanks for looking
S1050153.jpg

S1050154.jpg

S1050155.jpg

S1050156.jpg

S1050158.jpg

S1050160.jpg

S1050161.jpg

S1050162.jpg

S1050163.jpg

S1050167.jpg

S1050164.jpg

S1050165.jpg

S1050166.jpg

S1050169.jpg

S1050170.jpg

S1050171.jpg

S1050172.jpg

S1050173.jpg

S1050174.jpg

S1050168.jpg

S1050159.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Very nice mate pitty the sun vanished !

Anychance your cars around Dundee at anypoint ?? im sure ive seen it a couple times !

Looking good mate, shes sparkling! Im glad I sold it to ya, its getting a reet pampering in Sunny Scotland. Is that dodo stuff good to use then? Was thinking about buying some for the vee, some blue velvet or something along those lines?

Steve.

Porsche Boxster987S
Looking good mate, shes sparkling! Im glad I sold it to ya, its getting a reet pampering in Sunny Scotland. Is that dodo stuff good to use then? Was thinking about buying some for the vee, some blue velvet or something along those lines?

Steve.

yea was pissed that the sun dissapeared. looked better under the direct sunlight.
thanks for all the comments guys. makes it all worth it.

Steve how you doing mate. told you it would be in good hands. awesome car:approve: . The dodo juice is excellent. very easy to work with and the results are fantatsic. would defo recommend it. got mine off matt at i4detailng. great product.

Thanks again folks:eek:

Porsche Boxster987S
Yer im tip top cheers, u ? How much was it, its about £30 isant it? I belive we get a slight discount do we? :eek:

think it was 34quid including delivery or there abouts(7.5%discount) . not the best out there but for the money its awesome. Swissvax onyx is probably better. but im new to this game so im still pretty chuffed with todays results.

alien green rs133
wanna do mine???

lol

i get sick of removing tar, i was a megs clay virgin untill last weekend, what a product and quick detailer smells like a candy shop :D

PH1 172
awesome! you should try some supernatural if you can stretch to the price- outstanding wax!

all you hard work paid off looks fantastic :)

Porsche Boxster987S
Top work mate...was mint the other night too!!

Good contrast next to the 'mpv'..

cheers matey. pretty happy with the outcome. aye they did look good sitting together. as i said in the text ill pop over a night for some pics.

awesome! you should try some supernatural if you can stretch to the price- outstanding wax!

all you hard work paid off looks fantastic :)

Thanks matey. was the LY you had/have that made me get this car. Once i use the dodo juice up i think im going to try some swissvax products.

looks fantastic!!!