ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mégane RS Red Bull Racing RB8

Nissan 350z
To be fair to Renault, at least this offers something that the other Meganes havent up until this point; The "R-Link" multimedia tablet system. This new Clio Mk4 has it standard and the Megane doesnt. But i guess this now changes that to level things out.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Yeah, the r27 still had folding mirrors/xenons/ and the aero pack to spec

i suppose this meg is introducing the r-link to the megs like the r27 introduced the cup chassis to the clios

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
If there going to make it limited do something mental. Poor show.

Interior looks nice though

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
u2uje6yq.jpg

The boss of the motorsport side of RS hit out a few weeks ago about not getting enough recognition for their customer engines beating Ferrari/Mercedes/etc and said the marketting department must do more.

This is probably part of the above "more."

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Is the 182 trophy the only real, worth having special renault? With the sachsand recaros and v6 spoiler and turinis... Or is there another performance based special edition I'm missing?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's those Silver bits I don't get. That idea has never ever looked good on any car. Ever.

Anyway I feel like i'm having deja vu. Was it the 200 that had a RBR edition?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
It's those Silver bits I don't get. That idea has never ever looked good on any car. Ever.

Anyway I feel like i'm having deja vu. Was it the 200 that had a RBR edition?

Not sure they done a RBR edition in the UK but they done the horrendous Gordini edition.

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't look too bad at all (rear spoiler in silver looks out of place though) but considering they're making so few of them they could have gone a bit more wild with it's spec even if it were only 'F1' inspired unique parts wheels, 'aero', exhaust.