ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M Seal and XXX Wax

Just wanted to say, this stuff is awesome, gave the car a right good cleaning yesterday, and it has came up a treat, the Mseal seemed to bring up a richer blue colour, and the reflection/wet look that im getting off the XXX hardcore wax is just brilliant..

big thanks to dave at carwashnwax.. thought it was so good i just put on another layer of XXX just now, and ordered up another tub (with some other stuff) at the weekend :D

would recommend it to anyone

yeah i know, considering doing mine aswell as my calipers this weekend if i get the chance! awesome... just took the wax off, hard work! lol

Thinking about getting some too mate, what you reccomend i get.

I have nothing at all at the mo really and need help to make it look shiny!!

thanks

Hyundai coupe
There's a good starter kit on the site one i would reccomend is the wash kit at £25.99 (no pic up of it yet) but consists of

Wash bucket
Grit guard
Microfiber washmitt
Extreme body washnwax 16oz
meduim waffle weave drying towel

The sealant kit is also a supeb piece to have especially the Blitz sealant i washed dried and applied the sealant AND buffed off in 1 hr i coudlnt believe how quick it was.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Aye he's copied mine. Unfortunately mines dearer as the grit guard and bucket are genuine Meguiars one and the towels are double the price also..

Nice kit all the same though:

Wash 'n' Dry Your Car Kit

washKit.jpg

Cheers Tim
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/images/uploads/washKit.jpg

Hyundai coupe
ahhh i'm interested in the bickering man you two can sort that out lol

yeh is fantastic to get you started especially if you are un sure as to what most of the stuff does and not sure aboute spending laods of cash on things your still not sure about

106 GTi
Thats down to the Megs buckets which are not cheap though. Waffle Weave towel looks good.

106 GTi
Likewise, I remember the time I paid 100's of pounds for Zymol s**t, before I found P21s :(

Fiat Coupe 20vt
No the buckets arn't the same at all. The meguiars ones are the genuine Grit Guard ones so very tough and a 100% perfect fit for the grit guard. These retail for £18 on their own. You can get the generic ones used primarilly in the caterting industry for a couple of quid of ebay. I shall stock those and knock £8 of the price if you would prefer that. The towels also cost double, but I'm getting some of the small ones in stock this week so can do a like for like kit so it won't be so expensive.

Cheers Tim