ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M135i - Estoril Blue Loveliness

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Really wish I could get on with this, but the looks are horrid :dapprove:

Bloody BMW hatch.

Appreciate it for what it is though, and with that in mind it's one hell of a car. Just prefer the coupe. Saying that, I've got a Megane.

Great choice all the same, Dave :cool:

Suzuki Jimny
Just awesome. Deliberately not going to test drive one as I'll end up wanting one. Going to wait until all the leased ones are up for sale after the 2 years :)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Great Car Dave best bmw colour ever colour to imo
Would of got it from another dealer thou couldn't drive round with DICK LOVE IT on my number plate LOL!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My mates 116d has that. Shame it not one of these. His is so slow its dangerous where as yours is the exact opposite. Well, still dangerous..lol

Suzuki Jimny
Grey is also lovely.

ac03aec380727131e5728e09fcc0eda7.jpg

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I love the way they call it brake regeneration to make it sound like it's got some fancy F1 technology.

The reality is it's 'off the throttle regeneration' as the actual brakes contribute nothing!

Very clever all the same though, my Fiesta does the same and it works well.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ugly as f**k but at least you're happy! Lovely Colour is that, especially on M Kitted cars.

Fiesta ST-3
I think it looks great Dave.

And everything I've heard says they are properly awesome to drive... Such a steak with the deal you've got it on too!!! Enjoy mate

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Thats pretty good for a 335D to be fair.

Father in law got that out of his 535D on constant motorways.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Thats pretty good for a 335D to be fair.

Father in law got that out of his 535D on constant motorways.

The new 330d and 335d engines seem to be a bit more efficient than the older ones.

Really like this colour. If I swap my coupe to a saloon, I'd want Estoril too.

Do they have the rear plug in the boot also, to allow the 'golf tee' mod (without actually needing to get under the car)?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Fck running it in! Get it driven hard lol.

Looks lovely! Bet it's a lovely place to sit in. Drove a 320d the other day and although I nearly fell asleep because of its awful engine the interior really was awesome.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Dave, what other car shares those wheels? Guy in my street had a 2 door BMW in Estoril Blue with those wheels but i'm positive it's not an M135i.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like an msport coupe of some kind but the net throws up nothing.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Could have been an M235i! Hmmm! I'll need to have a better look! On a private plate so no idea if it was properly new.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I should have taken a picture of it. After seeing the M235i it's possibly one of those. When did they release it?

Oh and abstained for lent. ;)

Tangoed Works
Stunning motor. Nearly went for one of these myself but wanted more space. For those still interested, there are deals direct from bmw on pcp for £389 down and £389 per month for 3 years. Base spec though but still very reasonable.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Do the LED running lights come as standard on the M135 or is that an option?

Identical car at our gym yesterday, sounded nice!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Only good thing about the M135i is the ZF box. The car itself left me utterly cold. Best colour though.