ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MacBook Air 2011 Refresh - This Wednesday??

14' Leon Cupra 280
I've had my MBA for about 2 months now, great piece of kit. 11.6" is a great all rounder for my needs. Won't be dissapointed! :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I want to trade my i5 MBP in for one. I need to really.

If they include a backlit keyboard and some more oomph, I'll be getting one.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's a pain to carry about as much as I do.

I'd have got a 13" MBP, but the screen is from 1995.

14' Leon Cupra 280
I was surprised at how much oomph it has anyway, I've done quite a bit of photo editing and design work with so much ease. For me the advantage is pure size and weight :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Thing that annoys me about the air is that I'd have to duct tape a hard drive to the back of it.

Especially as they've been banging on about how good retina is, and then they keep putting 1 ppi panels in the 13" MBP.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Thing that annoys me about the air is that I'd have to duct tape a hard drive to the back of it.

indeed, love mine, travel with it everywhere, but the damn hard drive is tiny, wish i'd got a 256gb one now, the 128gb one is NOT big enough, down to my last 15gb.

biggest issue is when i started using iphoto, every time you edit a photo it doubles in size as it keeps the original too.

So many sites just guess.

I can write a post now and say 'A source familiar with Apples plans says..' but it's very rarely correct. Apple stories generate a lot of traffic, so they make s**t up. If you throw enough mud, it eventually sticks. Then they claim to know everything.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Apple told me they'd swap a unit out if they released another within a month. Seeing as it's going to be a workhorse and work are paying, i'll get mine next week.

Inferno 182 CUP
Bored already so MBP 13 it is and I'll pocket the change to the wedding fund

I'll put an SSD in it later on and it will fly