ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mad Pierre's TOPO pics

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Was nice that megane and your 197.

You got no pics of my car :'( well you did, but only bits of it in other ones LOL! Take it you're not a fan of the blue oval :p

Have you actually been to all the FCS's that you had stickers for? Noticed them on the car when you were turning round.

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Thanks :) Which 182 was yours? We'll have to get out to a few more meets and get meeting a few people :)
mine was the one parked opposite yours with the Adidas bits on. Yea definitely. That was my first meet so I didn't know anyone there. Hope the next meet is soon.

Clio II 1.2 16V
Yep been to all FCS since 2003, ALL WSR's, a fair few TraX shows, and other stuff. Was at one time a area rep on RSC. then moved onto Retro-renault ( that i'm still on ). And Renault Owners Club ( the real one ). And Yep I did own this.

normal_DSCF4871.JPG

A rare 1 of 33 RHD Ph1 R19 16V, With take a note reg of 264HTR, one of the first ones, 266HTR, was used for a photoshoot in a mag. And I know who own's 268. This is To me TBH the 1.4 that is my first Clio I've gone out to buy and TBH. It's a little go-kart TBH. However I hope you like the pics's

Clio 197
mine was the one parked opposite yours with the Adidas bits on. Yea definitely. That was my first meet so I didn't know anyone there. Hope the next meet is soon.

Yeah i remember seeing yours, looked good and i liked your adidas bits made it look different :) It was a last minute decision with us coming lol

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Yeah i remember seeing yours, looked good and i liked your adidas bits made it look different :) It was a last minute decision with us coming lol
Thanks, I had to make it different some how. Inspiration was a Adidas trainer box lol.