ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

made some changes to the 172 last night.

ph1 black 172
well some of you have seen my exhaust. (i hated it)

DSC06239.jpg

so. i cut it off.

DSC06256.jpg

now it looks like this.

DSC06302.jpg

as you can see i think its loads better.

also did some painting. all badges white. bullets white and black lettering

DSC06289.jpg

DSC06296.jpg

also i found a splitter by the side of the road. (laguna)

so i put that on aswell

DSC06304.jpg

DSC06293.jpg

just need a clean now.....

CLIO PH1 172
splitter would look better painted i think and need clear side repeaters other than that car looks spot on love it

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Clean number plates, black wing repeaters, proper clean and that sir is a lovely car!

ibiza cupra
im quite a fan of the laguna splitters myself (not that i am biast or anything though lol) but it would be a waste of time painting it as it would just flake off it it doesnt get scratched off first.

CLIO PH1 172
even if it was cleaned up with some bumper care stuff it would look better - depends what condition its actually in tbh

non sport
done a good job on the exhaust mate, awesome find with the splitter!!looks much nicer with that

b/g 182, meg tourer
sorry im not really a fan of white on black. and im not keen on the splitter. exhaust looks lots better! just needs the longlife sticker removing now. really like the car tho.
i would rather see dark wheels (black or anthracite). cup splitter. de-badged rear. new number plates. clear or dark side repeaters. then i would be in love.

ph1 black 172
sorry im not really a fan of white on black. and im not keen on the splitter. exhaust looks lots better! just needs the longlife sticker removing now. really like the car tho.
i would rather see dark wheels (black or anthracite). cup splitter. de-badged rear. new number plates. clear or dark side repeaters. then i would be in love.

each to there own i surpose. bur debadging rear means 5 holes being filled, sanded and resprayed.... dont see the point in that or the cost.

new plates are a maybe.

repeaters are on order.

splitter was free and maybe it will be changed. see what happens

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
As above really, black side reps, white wheels and for me a 307 splitter and that will finish that off :) I love black ph1's!!