ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnex 2x3.5 - any cut-in pics

Ive got a magnex ss cat back system on my 172 cup with the twin round pipes. It sounds great but looks pants because it looks so "after market" - ie it isnt integrated with the bumper.

I want to rectify this and raise the exhaust into the bumper by cutting out about 2-3cm of plastic. Has anyone done this, and if so can you post up some pics please?

Cheers

Iceberg 172

@ Gary brown - One of the members LEWY had the same system on his and he got the pipe cut so the exhaust sat flush with the bumper, he didnt even have to cut the bumper. I saw it and it whoever did it did a very good job. I dont know if he has any pics of it but he was trying to sell the system for a while on here ( i think he has got rid of it now) but you can ask him by sending him a PM probably.

CLIO

whats that haze on the back of the car chris,i cant be can it........

DIRT!!!!!!!...never thought id see the day one of cc cars dirrty..;)

[Edited by JPW172 on 24 July 2005 at 3:33pm]

Clio 172mk2

does n e one have the proble with the magnex zorst twin round one , of it nockin when going over hardish bumps.

2005 Impreza WRX STI

Quote: Originally posted by biojo on 24 July 2005

does n e one have the proble with the magnex zorst twin round one , of it nockin when going over hardish bumps.
my k tec one rattles all over!

E92 M3 Monte Carlo

I have got the mongoose twin 3.5 round and mine hung low so i changed the rear exhaust bush for a shorter poly bush,it pulled the tailpipes up to the bottom of the bumber and reduced movement of the exhaust massively