ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

magnex exhaust on 16 valver

just had it fitted cat back bottled the cat replacement pipe maybe another time.

but man what a sound what with the hill power induction kit as well it sounds great.

cant really judge on performance yet as i was in traffic all the way home

jaimie

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Yer they are the tried and tested exhaust for the valver/ willy !!

Every man and his dog has got em !!

Nice sound, good looking, but you do loss a little back pressure at low down revs !!

Yes Ive got one too !!

if you want noisy....got for a OMP system.....having heard them.YUM, looks....understated....and built quite well.

Mini Cooper S JCW

got a magnex too......... and the decat....... if u hav read the thread about my MOT... u might see i am having a few problems with it.

anyway, to be honest i noticed hardly any noise difference with the cat on/off but it pops/gargles alot more with the cat on funnily enough.

BUT when sitting idle, the deeper note comes from the decat, which makes your car sound like a beast sittin at the lights ;)

Marc.

magnex not noisey enough cor blimey are you deaf??

have you got an induction kit?? because mine is ear peircingly loud and i mean ear peircing.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad to the bone

jaimie

Williams 2, STi N12

Yep the Magnex works fine for my Willy, not got the de-cat cause I think the Magnex one is a silencer type anyway and not just a straight through pipe. The fit is perfect, and the noise/performance is spot on, not too loud when normal driving but can bark when wanted. ;)

Iv got a magnex system from the cat back and it sounded good but then i went for a custom de-cat pipe and its soooooooooooooooo much better its a bit louder but now it pops and gargles like a rally car. Best of all it now pops flames about a foot long (looks wicked when racing).

Only prob iv got with it that when 3up the backbox knocks on the bumper on tickover. gotta sort that out well annoying in traffic.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

true, iv put my cat back on for the MOT and it doesnt sound half as good. Sounds so much quieter when starting the engine too. Still sounds good though but cant wait to get the decat put back on!