ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnex Exhaust Pics REALY

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

Sound very clean and crisp.
Will know in a few days as it beds in.
hopefully getting sport182 to get some video clips by the weekend if he returns my PM???????

Quote: Originally posted by msa182 on 04 May 2005

Sound very clean and crisp.
Will know in a few days as it beds in.
hopefully getting sport182 to get some video clips by the weekend if he returns my PM???????
Dude did you get my PM?? I replied. This place is falling apart!! lol

Will be up for meeting up next week and getting some vids. Im off Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I sent you my mobile no to.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

Got PM but think you sent me too many numbers in phone as it starts 08784 **** I take it should be 0784***

In work Sunday, Monday but can meet after 3pm any day!

Just ring ME

Mike

Lee

BMW M2C

I reckon Ill be getting one of those on my next 182 to avoid all the sh*t Ive had with the Renault one on this one.

Looks good mate. I was really happy with the one I had on the 172.

I guess you wouldnt be able to see when driving at normal height instead of it being jacked up but you can clearly see its just two identical backboxes which look bodged together. I know the system isnt hugely expensive but being a perfectionist id want it to be symmetrical and better welds for the tailpipes.

Is it me or are both pipes leaning towards the right a bit?

-Rob

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 05 May 2005

I guess you wouldnt be able to see when driving at normal height instead of it being jacked up but you can clearly see its just two identical backboxes which look bodged together. I know the system isnt hugely expensive but being a perfectionist id want it to be symmetrical and better welds for the tailpipes.

-Rob

Its not possible unless you ditch the fueltank.

idiot.

That said its not really my thing. looks a bit like the orginal system with bigger tails.

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 05 May 2005

-Rob
Why the hell does it matter - theyre Under the car, not as if youre going to see them!!!

Lee

BMW M2C

I actually think they have done a dam good job of keeping the back boxes really well hidden too.

Most other systems Ive seen on 182s have really obvious back boxes showing.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by nickg123 on 05 May 2005

Why the hell does it matter - theyre Under the car, not as if youre going to see them!!!

well actually, you can from behind.

i hate visible backboxes! esp when they have edges like that!

Yeah..alright alright.. i did say "I guess you wouldnt be able to see when driving at normal height"..

Leave me alone.