ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mapping in area

Clio sport 182
Right so I’m new to the Renault scene.

Picked up my Clio 182 Thursday last week was running lumpy and red lining at 6,800rpm after some decent fuel and a full service and taken above 30mph it’s a lot healthier and revs harder and lines at 7200 I have a decat expected tomorrow and will I imagine bring an eml light on due to post cat o2 sensor. I’m located in Chichester in West Sussex, I wondered if there is any mapping company’s locally that can map out the rear o2 sensor!!!

Clio sport 182
Was the engine up to temp?
Theres essentally two "limiters", one when the cars cold (normally around 6700/6800rpm) and when when it's up to temp (7200rpm)
Yeah it was been running 30minutes never push a car from cold I do have a lot of mechanical sympathy I’m a technician by trade for Aston Martin and have owned some high powered stuff and never pushed anything until minimum of 75 degree on the oil, I want to get a oil temperature gauge fitted but i don’t know where to fix it. I hate pillar pods not my cup of tea at all

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah it was been running 30minutes never push a car from cold I do have a lot of mechanical sympathy I’m a technician by trade for Aston Martin and have owned some high powered stuff and never pushed anything until minimum of 75 degree on the oil, I want to get a oil temperature gauge fitted but i don’t know where to fix it. I hate pillar pods not my cup of tea at all

I'd still put money on it just not being up to temp personally, you'd be surprised in this weather they can take a good while.

monaco 172
After half an hour of running it should be up to temp, I put my money on a stuck open thermostat..

As for the rear lambda fault, you could do this yourself with an RS tuner if you don't manage to find a local mapper or wish to travel a little.

PH2 172

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
^ ^ To be fair there are a few good comments amongst that lot. Product looks a good one, customer service seems lacking

Not a lot of money in the grand scheme

If you find a decent Clio mapper in Sussex let me know :) (Hove me)

If you need a mechanical help, Clioman in Littlehampton done a few things for me. Decent bloke.

monaco 172
I used the rs tuner on my old 182 a few years ago and thought the service was fab, map was great, didn't gain more than a couple of bhp on the rollers but it did make the engine run so much smoother.

I think Henk fell out with CS users and has sinfe lost his reputation.

Clio sport 182
After half an hour of running it should be up to temp, I put my money on a stuck open thermostat..

As for the rear lambda fault, you could do this yourself with an RS tuner if you don't manage to find a local mapper or wish to travel a little.
Ok thx mate

Clio sport 182
^ ^ To be fair there are a few good comments amongst that lot. Product looks a good one, customer service seems lacking

Not a lot of money in the grand scheme

If you find a decent Clio mapper in Sussex let me know :) (Hove me)

If you need a mechanical help, Clioman in Littlehampton done a few things for me. Decent bloke.
I’m a mechanic for a living buddy but thanks anyway have to try organise a “West Sussex meet up”