ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mark Fish Motorsport prepared RS Megane @ Brands Hatch

Renaultsport 220T
Simon claimed pole for the race yesterday in the Dunlop Sportmaxx Cup. Unfortunately, he spun in the first corner at Paddock, but made his way back through the field from last to finish third overall.

Couple of pics...

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Si Shaw text me to say he had a 'lights to flag' win and achieved fastest lap - think he was chuffed after his slight disappointment at Donington.

Was it good action?? :)

Renaultsport 220T
Si Shaw text me to say he had a 'lights to flag' win and achieved fastest lap - think he was chuffed after his slight disappointment at Donington.

Was it good action?? :)

Yeah good win for him. I think there was less than .05 between them of a second in terms of lap times for most of the race. Just a shame they both weren't battling it out at the front. Would have made for more excitement.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Nice pics - I bet the drivers pants were nicely spattered after that spin hehe :D

Renaultsport 220T
Nice pics - I bet the drivers pants were nicely spattered after that spin hehe :D

lol, yeah, he was amazingly lucky, as he was leading the complete field into the corner, how he/they all missed contacting each other I have no idea.

:D