ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Max'ed Up The 172

BMW M135i
No not that kind thank god, Maxogen fitted ;). Got this of Zippy172 and chuck it on this morning, nice noise and the torque comes in waaaaay earlier than 5k now. Has smoothed the kick out though :(, oh well i'll live.

CIMG0186.jpg

CIMG0185.jpg

CIMG0187.jpg

CIMG0188.jpg

CIMG0191.jpg

Tight fit!

More pics: http://gallery.getflat.co.uk/v/My_Cars/2003_Renaultsport_Clio_172/Maxogen/

Last edited:
M

mini-valver

Awesome! I'd never buy one brand new but you can't argue at that price!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looking Good.... would like one of these but they are not cheap!!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Must get mine on soon :)

On the hunt for a CAF to run from a lower grill trumpet, also have a few other bits around the front comming so I'll fit all at once

Surely there is not much airflow behind the headlight :S

Is it possible to rig up some kind of cold air feed to it?

BMW M135i
but do they actually add power?
I've seen 7bhp quoted but I doubt it, changes the way the car drives though. Torque starts to come in at 4k instead of 5k.

Nice. Induction noise :cool:
Not as much as you'd think though :(, its the only downside.

Surely there is not much airflow behind the headlight :S

Is it possible to rig up some kind of cold air feed to it?
Haven't noticed any losses with it fitted and its surprising how it doesn't really heat up behind the headlight, i'm not going to bother loosing foglights or anything because it looks crap imo.

lovely bit of kit. would love one of these... at the right price!
now clean that engine bay
Meh, its the oily bits. They stay oily ;).