ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[May 23, 2015] The Stag On River, Godalming.

Clio Sport 172
Very sorry guys for not showing up. The driveshaft change didn't went that well (wrong part from the supplier, as usually...) and the car had to stay on stands... And no net access around to let you know.
I hope to be at Castle Combe trackday next 5/Jun so hope see someone from here there!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Yeah @Owenhuntingford was nice to meet you. How did you get on with the rad? Meets are always hit and miss, sometimes 20 people there and sometimes just a few. Always good to meet a few faces.

Yeah, are at the star. Got the classic burger so just had to punish myself at the gym for an hour to try and burn a tiny bit off. Burger was bigger than my head and you saw how big that is!

clio 182
Yeah the rads all done mate. Cracked the bumper though didnt i :( so if theres a black gold 182 bumper in decent condition for sale let me know!

My mates the chef in the star hes a brilliant cook. Im yet to try one of his roasts though. Might do that tomorrow If i get bored And hungry lmao

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Yeah the rads all done mate. Cracked the bumper though didnt i 😧 so if theres a black gold 182 bumper in decent condition for sale let me know!

My mates the chef in the star hes a brilliant cook. Im yet to try one of his roasts though. Might do that tomorrow If i get bored And hungry lmao
Hat off to your mate, if he cooked the burger we had today then I need him in my life!

How'd you manage the bumper?

clio 182
it had been patched and sprayed over earlyer this year. But i broke the patch. Well it was abit of filler that had broken off. Just looks shite imo.

Got so pissed off doing the rad and then that happened haha. But its done now i suppose can drive her again :) just want a unfilled and patchless bumper haha.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
it had been patched and sprayed over earlyer this year. But i broke the patch. Well it was abit of filler that had broken off. Just looks shite imo.

Got so pissed off doing the rad and then that happened haha. But its done now i suppose can drive her again :smile: just want a unfilled and patchless bumper haha.
Get on to Renparts on Monday mate, always been good as gold for me!

Clio 172 RS Ph1

Got so pissed off doing the rad and then that happened haha. But its done now i suppose can drive her again :) just want a unfilled and patchless bumper haha.
Just need someone to fix it properly [emoji4]

Clio 172 RS Ph1
Had great fun on the way home took a wrong turn down a country back road single lane track and decided to see where it goes very twisty turny single lane national speed limit ;)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Thinking about getting a saturday ticket to fcs is there space on the stand atill do you know? Or is it just for weekenders?
Yep. There's space mate and you're welcome to be on the stand if you're only staying for the day. Be quick though, only a couple (3 or 4) days left to order to be on stand. Remember to put Cliosport.net in the parking/stand part.

clio 182
Yep. There's space mate and you're welcome to be on the stand if you're only staying for the day. Be quick though, only a couple (3 or 4) days left to order to be on stand. Remember to put Cliosport.net in the parking/stand part.
Okay mate cool. Do i have to let anyone know? Or just turn up with the ticket kinda thing? Mines abit of a shitter visually haha. With bonnet and the dents in the roof. But oh well :)il let you know!