ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Maybe the last photo's of my trophy 201

R27 427/500 ALBI
Decided to put her up for sale test the water seen 197 with the right spec i want ,so took a few shots today , thought be rude not to post them

Think im asking the right price concidering millage etc ...been really looking after the paint as much as poss to keep her red :)

comments please

IMG_0964.gif

IMG_0963.gif

IMG_0965.gif

IMG_0962.gif

IMG_0960.gif

IMG_0966.gif

IMG_0968.gif

IMG_0967.gif

IMG_0957.gif

IMG_0958.gif

R27 427/500 ALBI
Thanks guys , Yeah i will be if i dont get any decent luck on here or pistonheads il bite the bullet and trade it.

GTD, Lupo
Might be an idea to get some pictures with a decent camera. Red is a very hard colour to get right with a camera, even more so when its mega clean. Try get your hands on an slr or something very similar as the pictures will sell the car.

Remember being behind you at the Trafford Centre last year. Car looked spot on and sounded amazing :)

Good luck with the sale

R27 427/500 ALBI
I dont know anyone with Slr :(

£6350 is what its up at now see what comes along priced it reasonable looking around see what happens.

RB One Eight Two
So many Trophies have been posted in media this weekend, it makes me want one!

Stunning.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Nice-- I see you used pics from the last for sale in your PH ad ;)

S

R27 427/500 ALBI
Had to get these pics today updated the pics on the ph advert better than what where up.

Looking good will miss it but want a f1 now :)

d5n

RB 182 FF
Looks like a nice clean car mate, makes me want a trophy even more but got to wait till September :(

Clio 200 cup
F1's are loverly cars but I can't help thinking you'll regret it. Good luck anyway that is a stunning trophy! :)

R27 427/500 ALBI
Well last pics it was , she's been agreed on a trade in deal on a Albi 197 f1 good deal all round will miss her .