ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

me clio

clio RL 1.2
this is ma biatch lol in da middle of paintin lol
Picture1980.jpg

Picture193.jpg

terminator body kit, induction kit, lowerd 35mm, 16 bk racing alloys, da bee sting arial lol and da install x2 jbl 10' subs jvc cd player

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well if you like it fair enough. BTW things like 'da' dont go down too well on this site cos it isnt exactly harder to write 'the' and a whole lot less annoying!

Black Clio 182
you best not be driving it around unsprayed. hate people that do that, just looks proper s**t and they are usually idiotic drivers

Not my thing, that kit has been done to death but whatever floats your boat. As said will need colour coding at the same time the bumpers and skirts are sprayed.

1997 Mk1 Megane 2.0 16v
do yourself a favour, it looks rubbish with the orange indicators, get some clear ones, with sivatech bulbs, totals at about 20 quid, and look nice, shadow ones are good too, i have the same car, looks great at 60mm lowered but it gets destroyed if you have a centre box on anything above street level, i hate the sound of screeching metal.