ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meekings Boosted Bean :D

Yeah boiii good times. np matey well one of a kind spoiler for ya :)
Shes looking niceee, just need those spacers, wont get them til saturday because he couldnt get to the garage to get the bolts and no free til sat :) either way she will be all good soon enough.

Glad your windscreen is sorted pal! :D

I love it!
Yeah just need some spacers to make the wheels look less lost!

And no rush for them anyways! We shall sort it! :)

Not as glad as mee!

So happy I could hoon again lol!

Spoiler looks pretty cool, its so hard to see what it looks like.

Shane did you just extend the cup spoiler? Kinda reminds me of a megane spoiler with the brake light sunk in.

Ayee I wouldnt either, Id just rivet abit of aluminium to the spoiler and say 'nailed it'.
homemade-spoiler_003.jpg

Hooon again yey :)

Yup fitted my arb all by myself :) im gettig there with the spanners lol
Yup just extended it by 40mm. Next time there wont be any joint lines and i am making my own one with a bigger kik up :D

as for where to start. Standing scratching your head it a good place.. lol

Soo another smallish update!

Finally got round to getting my brakes done, to many close calls on the current ones. Turns out they were the cheapest of the cheap pads!
Also had a toyo sport decat fitted along with some camber bolts. All by mr AlexW!

Then the following day I headed to Milton Keynes where I met up with scaryopa who had some 20mm front spacers and 15mm rears for me!

Car looks soo much better with them on!
Following that we headed to a meet over in MK which was awesome!

Next on my list is to get the geo all set up properly and then order my parts to do my induction kit!

Can't stop smiling when driving the little beast!
Just a few snaps of the last few weeks;
erydasyg.jpg

8esugezu.jpg

aqapu8u2.jpg

bypa4uja.jpg

More soon hopefully!

Looks really good mate. I think you should wrap the rear bumper strip as well as it looks a bit brown next to the wrap! :p

Is the wrap gloss or matte? I can't decide what to get for mine.

Just needs moar lowz now.

I know, but I canny afford coilovers ):

Looks really good mate. I think you should wrap the rear bumper strip as well as it looks a bit brown next to the wrap! :p

Is the wrap gloss or matte? I can't decide what to get for mine.

Cheers dude!
The bumper strip will be wrapped in carbon, I had enough to do it but then I cut the wrong bit so It wasn't long enough lol! Will be done before CSS though!
And it's matte black, was like £5 off eBay! :)

Love the photo of the inferno trio! Was nice meeting you the other day!

Yeah was nice too see another inferno, was a good meet! Although I have to get one of them scorpion exhausts soon!!

Yey win!, looks sooo much better with those spacers on dude :)

Induction kit time eyyyy. Bring Da noise!

Nooisssee :D was tempted to be a cowboy and just but the cone until I can afford the bends lol! But I'll wait!

Mate im a professional at bodging Air filters on, il do it for ya XD

Shes changed so much in so little time :)

But she needs cams and either harder suspension or an arb or both lol, she felt quite loose compared to puxie. All in due time tho :D

Mate im a professional at bodging Air filters on, il do it for ya XD

Shes changed so much in so little time :)

But she needs cams and either harder suspension or an arb or both lol, she felt quite loose compared to puxie. All in due time tho :D

I know! I can't believe it! Soo happy!
I'm half tempted to just get a cone on the standard bend for now lol!
I think ima stay on the eibachs but RARB is defo in the list! As for cams, no way am I spending that much! I'll just save for boost lol! A remap will suffice when I have the monies!

Do it! I love mine haha ;)

Lend me the £500 odd then ;) soo much I want just soo little money!

lol Joe, arb is a must dude, the sooner the better, before winter preferably....
Well a remap to smooth it out will do dude :) boost ftw!

Cant wait for cooksport coilies!!! shall be getting some of them i think!

I'll have one soon! But want induction first lol!

Yeah it won't have that massive flat spot! I do want coilies don't get me wrong, but having just shelled out on new springs I'd rather wait!

My to do list order;
Induction, geo set up all in the next month

Then I'll be saving for RARB a remap.

Not much I really wanna do, will no doubt find more along the way but she's pretty much how I want her!

Soo today brings many smiles as I have my induction kit!

What a noise! Even If it is the said make that not many people talk about I got it cheap so was worth it! :)

Got some carbon washer blanks too but I haven't plucked up the energy to go remove my bumper to fit them!

Bay picture for now!
agu8ymyp.jpg

MOAARR soon I hopes!

Clio Sport 182
Soo a few more little bits done over the last couple days
One being the front lower bumper which I wrapped black like the rear

vesumaha.jpg

And also finally managed to get hold of a battery cover ☺️
Engine bay looks much neater now IMO

eduguhe8.jpg

Next on the cards is;
Lowering it (next week hopefully)
New rubber all round. Opted for hankook ventus evo2's
And hopefully I'll be reprinting the wheels

Until then! 

What dimensions of wrap did you buy for this? I can imagine it doesn't need much?

Like 2x1m was only like £5 of the bay!

Update;
You'll be pleased with this AlexW I've stopped being a tight arse and got the Jaffa booked in for the geo to be done on Tuesday!

I'm hoping it will feel much better to drive!

Thinking of running like 3 degrees at the front, any suggestions for fast road/light track?

Soo a mini update;
Finally had my geo setup, was quite badly out of alignment too!

Couple little bits I got round to doing this week, carbon washer blanks as I didn't like the washers for one and secondly they diddnt even work lol!

Also got round to carbon wrapping my rear bumper insert. Looks much better now IMO. Although having real carbon blanks makes me want real carbon all round now! Woops!

Noting major on the books for now as have holiday coming up.

So until CSS I guess!

Piccys:
Carbon blanks
u6u6u3yv.jpg

Carbon wrapped insert
ybuhe4a2.jpg

Random side shot (decal on rear of skirt)
jaqeseda.jpg

Annd a propper photo of the back as it sits
apa3y5us.jpg