ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet my V6 :-)

Clio V6 255 (Acid Yellow)

Ive been saving for the best part of a year and finally I have purchased a V6. On the test drive the car just blew me away, the handling was awesome and the noise had me grinning from ear to ear. The performance is not overwhelming but its enough. The only problem is the attention it draws. I dont know that I will ever feel safe leaving the car alone...

Right I guess its time to join Clio Sport.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/tomsrent/tomscar005.jpg

As far as parking it up goes Tom Ive never had any problems..............everyone seems to appreciate the car for what it is even the dreaded chavs................people just want to stop look, chat, take pictures etc etc...............its the nearest thing Ill ever get to being a celebrity eh :D

Cya Stu

Nice car by the way..............very nice (y)

Mini Cooper S sport

Lovely! Enjoy...

Cant work out whether its acid yellow or liquid yellow though! If its liquid yellow it looks quite pale in those pics - they stand out SOOO much more in the metal.

CTR

Assume its Acid Yellow, as Ive seen a Liquid Yellow one around Reading, but that colour looks very different to the Renault website!

Really nice though - lucky b*stard!

Yep, its acid yellow. Its actually a little greener (and a lot brighter) than the pictures make out.

Clio 182

Very Very nice, im looking to swap my 182 for a V, but cant afford the depreciation loss on the 182 at the mo so I will have 2 wait !! Nice colour mate

Quote: Originally posted by Richy123 on 16 July 2005

Never seen that colour before either, looks excellent.

How does it feel in the bends compared to the cup?
I havent really had a chance to push her through the corners yet, but I doubt it will handle quite as well as the cup.

Quote: Originally posted by lifelong 172 on 16 July 2005

Nice one tom, you got it, did you get the price you wanted mate, sorry I could do no more!
I managed to knock them down a little more and they threw in a free service etc. Unfortunately, once I had seen the car in the flesh there was no way I was going to leave without buying so I was essentually putty in their hands. However, I got roughly the price I was after so overall I was happy. Anyway, thanks for trying.

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 16 July 2005

ps, what colour is that ?hard to tell from the pic
Acid yellow.

P.S. It was my Brother who bought your 172.

Could of been acid yellow or even liquid yellow!

Its not that easy to tell the difference from Jpegs ;)

Platinum Bath, you live local?

Quote: Originally posted by _Tom_ on 16 July 2005

Acid yellow.

P.S. It was my Brother who bought your 172.

was it , hows it going, no problems i assume

Yep runs like a dream.

excellent,always went like a dream, never had a single problem with it, unlike the 182 that replaced it, was you the bloke who came up with him ?

Clio V6 255

MINT!!!! youll never need another car (as long as you dont have kids or a dog or need to do lots of shopping!) :D

Quote: Originally posted by matt the cat on 16 July 2005

erm blue? no yellow thats it - yes definately yellow
lmao ?? , i meant the paint name
I know - just couldnt resist . mwuahahaha

I think the paint name is bernard though, it looks like a bernard. or dave.

dave the paint.