ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane - Decals = Nice Arse

Megane R26
Well yesterday removed the roof and rear decals as just wasn't sure on them. Also removed the megane badge. I think the arse just looks tidy now. Roof stikcers were a nightmare. Renault had the idea of using 2 types of vinyl. One which peals so easy the other which likes to leave most of its resiude on the paint. Also gave her a clean. 600 miles is nearly up from the run in period. Had a few blasts and wow. Talk about it pulling you into the corners. Very pleased with this car :)

DSC00090.JPG

DSC00089.JPG

DSC00091.JPG

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I drove the same roads I used to drive the 172 with, when I first got mine the first fews days I went down the same roads i almost got caught out as the feeling of speed is less in the Megane because its much more composed, it doesn't feel like your going as quick as you actually are, once you get into 3rd it just pulls so quickly into three figures. Looks good Tom, although I prefer the look with the Megane badge. I've just been polishing and waxing the wheels on mine, I've applied three coats of Megs High Endurance Gel as well, looks awesome locked up in the garage :)

Last edited:
  MCS R56
Love it. It will be on the cards for my next car, the Jay Haas looks very good! Decals suck, good work removing them.