ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

megane splitter fitted to my 172

182 inside
i recently received my bargain priced megane splitter so decided to fit it before work this afternoon.

Took a while to fit but looks like stock part! i'm happy with the results:approve: . let me know what you think?

Last edited:
  182 inside
lol, 2 large brake ducts and 1 caf. when i get a replacement lower grill the silver one is going behind grill

182 inside
oh yes, most of time was taken by cutting 6 x keyhole shapes on the corners to allow the splitter to stretch.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
looks good, what model megane was this off as I swear some look bigger than others!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i really like that!

seriously considering one of these as a more durable alternative to a Cup item

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Great!
I was searching the forums for a decent picture of those splitters just yesterday. They go well with clios.

What kind of washer blanks are you using there?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
*IF ANYONE WANTS TO SWAP THEIR CUP SPLITTER WITH MY ALREADY CUT AND READY TO FIT MEGANE SPLITTER GIVE ME A PM*

182 inside
brake ducts works well. haven't had any brake fade at bedford or brands trackdays. 15-20 laps with no hassle. Fuel is my biggest concern as i keep using a tank or 2.

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
i had one on mine before i sold it! looks the part..

easy to fit if you take the bumper off! :)

IMG_6243.jpg

IMG_6242.jpg

IMG_6254.jpg