ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

metallic blue 172

307 hdi (powered by derv)

I have just found this car which I would like to buy. In the spec it says metallic Blue. They didnt make a colour called that did they. Can someone have a look at the link and shed some light on the official colour. Mondial or elctric maybe?

DELETED LINK NOW I HAVE THE ANSWER, SO THAT PAGE IS EASIER TO VIEW.

Many thanks Shaw

[Edited by clioman on 7/4/2005 10:19:20 PM]

[Edited by clioman on 7/4/2005 10:19:57 PM]

thanks Lee. I certainly do like the monaco. Looks like Im going to be spending some money soon.
Your site is very informative. Top Job.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/SHAWPYE/BURNTTREE.bmp

This is the car in question.

I have just been to test drive it and Im in love. Car is a dream.
Few little scratches, needs tyres, alloy scuffs and tracking done which he will do for me. Also matts, service and mot.

Renault have confirmed they will give me new finiance and insurance is an extra £322for the rest of the policy (6 months)

I think i might buy it. what u think guys and girls.

P.s. just saw a clio trophy on way home and the colour is so good.

Shaw

Looking at that advert on the autotrader website - 2002 model for £8489 which is very over priced compared to others.

Have a look at mine its not that far away (75 miles from that garage) and only £7300, same age, spec but with less miles

I have ordered it today, sorry sam.

I have extended my agrement with RFS. The give a good rate. Regarding the car cost renault finiance said that dealers price was good considering the extras Im getting and I got a good part ex price on mine.

Shaw

I picked it up yesterday and Im in love. The power is amazing and handles like a go kart.

Got to take the car back for new rear tyres as they forgot to do them. They did a full service but didnt top up washers:confused:

Pics will follow soon and a better review.