ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Middo and his paint issues *sighs*

Chocolate Bar™
bodyshop have had my v6 spoiler, and wingmirrors for three weeks now. i wont get into why they've gone in to be resprayed for the third time, and the spoiler has been sprayed countless times, but it must be close to 10 now.

they've just rung to say they've run out of pissing paint. a bodyshop running out of paint - what a crap excuse, when really it comes down to me harassing him to have them done for the wolverhampton meet tomorrow night.

i dont name and shame him, as ill never be using him again :D

but what it does mean, is that i need to find a new bodyshop to do a complete respray on my mk1 when i eventually pick one up *sigh*

Chocolate Bar™
should have heard the phone call i gave him in the middle of a restaurant. if i wasnt so small and unfit id t**t him !

Chocolate Bar™
may have to key one of his demo cars he sometimes leaves outside when the yard is full :evil:

Chocolate Bar™
did speak to has before, but hes been having problems with his paint and massive fook off stone chips. think when the next car has a full respray its probably worth commuting to his bodyshop.

Chocolate Bar™
i'm gonna screen grab this convo and hold u to that, mainly because i wanna see how u're gonna attach them to your head :clown:

Middo said:
but what it does mean, is that i need to find a new bodyshop to do a complete respray on my mk1 when i eventually pick one up *sigh*
Do you mean phase 1 or are you getting a Mk1 Williams etc?

You've not had much luck I've said before start up yourself.

Sell my the v6 spoiler, easily solved then you don't have to worry about it being sprayed.

Chocolate Bar™
lmao, u dont give up do u first price for trying though, if i do decide to sell it i will let u know :)

edde- ph1 172, working it out and the silver ones go much cheaper than the coloured ones, so might be best buyin a silver one and having a respray so the paintwork is spot on

Middo said:
lmao, u dont give up do u first price for trying though, if i do decide to sell it i will let u know :)

edde- ph1 172, working it out and the silver ones go much cheaper than the coloured ones, so might be best buyin a silver one and having a respray so the paintwork is spot on
Thats a great idea keep your cars bodywork do a phase 2 front end conversion (all you need are lights could even go get Zeons if you wanted).

Stokecitypotters possibly selling drop him a PM.

tim124 said:
im sure its a bit more than that
Middo has most of the other stuff on his car modified so instead of selling it on he could stick it on his car he alreadys had the bonnet (carbon) grill bumper all he's need would be wings light and arches (or bodge the phase 1's to fit) also need to get the skirts molded in.

middo my boyfriend id a paint sprayer in norwich next time go to his work shop.. they do work for inch cape, jaguar, bentley etc
Its called les bedfords body repair work shop on alysham road norwich

Chocolate Bar™
oooo will have to give it a go!

edde dunno bout a front end conversion, might have a buyer for my car as a whole, and actually quite like the front end of the ph1's! i've also spent all my money on brakes for the time being ;)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
kannon mate, the guy i was telling you about, seriously a god, and the only guy i will be using for the polo

Middo said:
oooo will have to give it a go!

edde dunno bout a front end conversion, might have a buyer for my car as a whole, and actually quite like the front end of the ph1's! i've also spent all my money on brakes for the time being ;)
Real men don't need brakes.

Chocolate Bar™
edde said:
Real men don't need brakes.

lmao thats the way ;)

Taylor will defo give that one a call too, just depends which is closer as the girldfirend will haver tor un me there and back lol