ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Midlands Breakfast Club Sunday 7th Feb

BMW E92/Audi S3
We're going. Anyone from Birmingham want to meet at 7:00 @ Bronx Estate, feel free to tag along.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
What sort of metal normally shows up? Can't view the site, I'm on the phone without 3g:(.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
it varies hugely

one week youll get things like f430 scuderia the next it will be full of fiat 20v turbos altho theres usually atleast 4-5 tasty cars there

and its not as good since they moved it from inbetween the hangers and put it on the grass!

Lee

BMW M2C
I quite fancy going, but I also fancy staying in bed all Sunday morning. I'll see how I feel.

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
Its the first one of 2010, so hopefully it will be a good turn out. Im quite tired of all the fiat turbos though..... lol
Would be great to see a more Renault sports !!

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
Was a good turn out of cars! Sorry i didnt meet any of you. Did look out for you Ste but you were never by your car. I was parked next to you howerver