ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek Vs Scorpion RS192 exhaust

Clio Sport 182
Having a tough choice between the two. I'm going for just the "cat back" system.

Both are in the same price range and I can't make my mind up which to go for.

If you were buying one which would you go for and why ?

If you have one already what do you have and why ? also a picture of the way it sits would be good.

Thanks

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
The BTM system would be my choice aswell.
had one previously on the trophy and will going for another again very soon, I won't even consider anything else after having that system already.

E46 M3, Clio 182
I originally had a milltek and swapped it for a scorpion, on full throttle the difference in noise is minimal, but the scorpion is much less intrusive when plodding along.

The new BTM system would be one of my top choices too. Not the old Yozza system.

I bought the 182 Milltek system with decat and I'm going in the garage tomorrow for my 3rd middle box!! I wish I went for the BTM myself

Why lol? I've got a decatted Milltek and it's pretty quiet!! You got a blow somewhere? I don't think you can get any quieter than a Milltek, with a sports cat that is.

It's a clean split on the middle box, so not even a poor weld. in for my 3rd box tomorrow which apparently has been revised so fingers crossed its fine. I've no issues with sound.

It's a clean split on the middle box, so not even a poor weld. in for my 3rd box tomorrow which apparently has been revised so fingers crossed its fine. I've no issues with sound.

My bad, for some reason I thought you meant you had added an extra silencer, making three in total.

Many.
Personally not had experiance of BTM's setup, however I've had to weld a Miltek that had split quite badly, but also seen Scorpion's split. Miltek made a better noise, but was louder all over, whereas the Scorpion was a nice midway.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
We've got the RS192, its got two huge backboxes like the standard one, really quiet for an aftermarket IMHO.

Was 82db at 5Krpm at cadwell on saturday!

Clio Sport 182
So BTM seem to be the one to go for.

How is much and what options are their for the 182.

I went end on their web page and no info is available other than to call or email.