ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini-meet At Nathan's

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Firstly, Please excuse the poor quality - it was getting dark(er) and they've been improved (not very well)
Right, This was saturday 3rd round at NathanH's in Harlow, Vince (Run115) was getting some springs fitted by Nathan and earlier in the day his supersprint at Mark Fish so a few of us met up.

100_0851.jpg

100_0850.jpg

^^ Nathan getting his hands dirty
100_0852.jpg

100_0845.jpg

100_0849.jpg

^^ I don't know what's going on here :S ;)
100_0848.jpg

^^ Nathan's Cup! :cool:
100_0844.jpg

100_0854.jpg

Last pic, left to right, Vince's black 172, My Silver 172, Adam's(Subway) Cup, NathanH's Cup and Lawrence's Cup ;)

100_0857.gif

Good to meet you all as usual, Vince - I hope you enjoyed the rest of your birthday and i'm sure you're enjoying your transformed car.
I won't appologise for the poor quality of the pics because i did that at the start!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
nice one brian, tried getting my pics up but they were to dark, good to meet up as usual,

as for the boot pic, i was freezing my nuts off and couldnt get in the passenger side so jumped in the boot

all you can see is my no.plate

RenaultSport clio 182
Natahan getting his hands dirty?? More than you do at work!! Good pictures Brian, have to make a meet there a regular thing, you can do my springs next time Nath.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Welcome to cliosport Pete, I'm guessing you know Nathan? are you the guy thats got an ex-press car? Nathan mentioned it

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
mitchzxr said:
shoulda invited me guys I woulda popped up the road!

You're local then? This wasn't really an organised meet - but keep an eye out for future ones and we'll see you there no doubt

Half stripped mk2 172
this wasnt exactly a meet, things started off, by me meeting lawrence in enfield to go and swap exhausts at mark fish. Subway was supposed to be coming along as well, but kept jis mob on silent, and went round his place, not there, so went to mark fish. Then subway joined us there with some food:D.

Later I had to go to nathan but didnt know where, so along came brian, cheers bri, and took us all to nathan.

And they all lived happily ever after.........

Especially my car, LOL!

Vince

Ph1 172
nice post brian, would of posted my pics but they are all realy poor. nice to see every one again, and hope vince is getting on alright with springs.

Pete-182 said:
Natahan getting his hands dirty?? More than you do at work!! Good pictures Brian, have to make a meet there a regular thing, you can do my springs next time Nath.

mini meet sounds good perhaps at a carpark though next time lol, you buy the springs mate and i will do them.

Oh just remembered theyrenault have gotta sought out your clarkson mobil lmao

nathan

RenaultSport clio 182
I'll let you put the springs once renault have sorted my grinding noise out on full lock...and the leaking washer jet...and the rear seat belt doesn't retract...and strange loud bangs from suspension when cold...you got to love renault! Hey Brian, yeah ive got one of renaults ex press cars-clarkson pushed it to an inch of its life on top gear!!