ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini meet inc JPEX-CLIO /ed_182 / lozza

ITR UKDC2
had a mini meet today..............well really it was just for the good food on offer at Starvin Marvin mmmmm.Thought i might take a few pics of JPEX-CLIO.

cliolow4.gif

cliolow3.gif

lowclio.gif

cliolow5.gif

cliolow2.gif

LOW OF WHAT!!! :approve: :approve: :approve:

cliolow6.gif

cliolow7.gif

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
RS2.jpg

RS.jpg

Golf GTI 1.8T
Stratis what are you doing with that RS still, or did you go buy one in the end??

Jays car is looking mint now though, would look even lower with some sports skirts....

ITR UKDC2
did you go buy one in the end??

Jays car is looking mint now though, would look even lower with some sports skirts....[/quote]

Na dude hes away on holiday for another 2 weeks MUhahahaha

Jays car is mightly low!

Golf GTI 1.8T
lol wish I could rack some miles up on someone elses car!! thats one cool mate you got.

glad hes got that splitter off now! :)

MY04 Scooby STi
all you could hear was the tyres rubbing on full lock, but the look is def worth it

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
after my fat breakfast at teso with jay and my burger and curly fries at starvin marvins, ive got a roast dinner to tuck into mmmmmmmmm,

good pics there mr.bailey

what can i say. i was born to look shifty. :approve:
gotta say though, today was exciting.
i just about had dinner, after lawrence took me for breakfast :eek:
starvin marvin was mmmmmmmmm.
great, f@nnytastico pics zorrrrrrbs.
thanx again lozza for taking off the splitter.
too much rubbin/scrapin is not good for my ikkle wikkle heart
love the RS.

jay

MY04 Scooby STi
what happened to those engine pics lawrence?

Im not sure about shifty, try mildly suprised lol

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
i know ed positioning it under the lights never even helped, pain in the RS

ITR UKDC2
cool so your going to go for it.............will be intresting to see if it fits and how it looks.........only £15 at the end of the day if it goes wrong

Zorba_the_greek said:
cool so your going to go for it.............will be intresting to see if it fits and how it looks.........only £15 at the end of the day if it goes wrong

so is it the 2004 leon splitter?? just want to make sure zorbs

zorba, i just ordered my splitter from seat in new southgate. ill get it tommorrow. :) £19 including vat. i ordered the seat leon cupra r splitter