ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mint clio williams 1 on ebay

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  bmw e46
hi has anyone seen this on ebay?, ultra low mileage williams one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4617449933&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

does any one have info on this car or has been to see it?
i'm currently in the process of selling my E46 bm and am hoping get my hands on either a mint 182 or williams[seen loads of rough ones only so far:(]
any ideas on how much this one could be worth, i have a feelin the reserve is set at more than what my bm is worth! gulp

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
only 700 miles per year, I find that very hard to believe?
They must have turned the clock back?

Also did a search for that number plate and couldn't find any details? can anyone else do one?

Simon

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maxx said:
Not coming up with anything on the RAC data check :/

me neither?

8800 miles in 12 years seems a bit suspect to me?

and who in there right minds would pay £9k for a 12 year old 150bhp Hot Hatch???

Simon

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  AB182, Audi A5 3.0
actually, saying that, it looks like a rich persons car/house, look at all the other cars around. maybe he didnt like the drive so just didnt drive it :S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio Grande
Dude, i bought a 1999 year clio with 70,000 on it, one old lady owner in 2003. Thats 17,500 a year for my car.

I think the man selling that could have told better lies - I walk more than 733 miles a year lol!!

id say its more like 180,000 - that 15k a year - just!

There are alot of cars and vans in that persons yard. they may be a dealer of some sort! Nice house tho!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  AB182, Audi A5 3.0
dont be so sure...my mum only does 1000 in her car a year. depends where he lives in relation to supermarkets ect i suppose...