ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mintno1's Ph1 172 & Ph2 172 Cup Progress Thread

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Use the money on making it clean mate ie body and maintenance wise.
This is the plan all being well, although would like to keep it standard looking but drop it and space wheels out plus cup spoiler (already have that) but don't plan on doing a lot else other than making it as clean as possible

That's great, can't believe it went so quick!! But yes as above, oem all the way with the phase 1, will look so good lowered, spaced, possibly exhaust but otherwise standard outside (with cup spoiler)

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
That's great, can't believe it went so quick!! But yes as above, oem all the way with the phase 1, will look so good lowered, spaced, possibly exhaust but otherwise standard outside (with cup spoiler)
Haha I can't believe it went so quick :) he said on Saturday shall I take it now and I was like you can but I need to get everything together as I wasn't expecting anyone to buy it, was planning a road trip this week before the insurance ran out. I have a plan for the Ph1 so should all be good, all being well. First thing I have bought for it since the cup left yesterday is a battery as the other one has given up holding a charge which is always good (y)