ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mixed Views On This >>

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I remember linking someone to that kit ages ago. Was only suitable for the cougar iirc.

Not badly done, I can imagine it's quite shocking up close though. Oh and there wouldn't actually be a great deal of filler work involved. More bonding to the original car.

If you treat it like a hobby then it's pretty cool.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looked better with the RH reps. A rep, reppin' reps, yo.

You could fit a FRP in that rear arch. Not for me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looked better with the RH reps. A rep, reppin' reps, yo.

You could fit a FRP in that rear arch. Not for me.
It did look better on those wheels. I think they were smaller though! He's obviously upped the "rim" size! ;)

Got spacers?

Rusty Cup
love the bonnet propped open with a broom stick!! it could be alot worse i.e. 90% of clio v6 reps worse but it is still pretty ropey, rear arches are a joke.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Might be worth snapping up the 88 Cougars currently on autotrader! Then again, maybe not lol

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I could see a wedding limo company buying it, wouldn't be affordable to drive the bride or groom to the church in a real Veyron,
but to the average person that doesn't have a clue it would be passable.