ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK 2 Ph 1 RSI INFORMATION

ok i been told by a reliable source that there are people who should be able to help me here! (now u best be right yoz lol)

i have an x reg rsi (not the old shape) and cant find any info on them! yes i know about the spec and tech data but i mean the history of them! things such as how long they were built for etc

any one know where to find info#?

H3

i know they were a valver replacement to dodge insurance.

but cant really compare to the 16v performance wise.

they 110hp arnt they?

and most drivers of them drive like idiots!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

110bhp 1.6 16v k4m engine. made in the clio 2 phase 1 but was discontinued before the clio 2 phase 2 came out. came with the most garish alloys wheels as standard. quite nippy if you get a good one.

mate they arethe most horrible lookin wheels on the planet! i despise them! im known rnd here as "H3 SPOKE" thanks to them

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

i know,they look like a spikey golf ball. never mind just a bigger excuse to get some alloys.

yea mine have been onn order for 6 weeks! (since i had car) and i was let down and i should have them from a new company in a weeks time! total of 8 weeks in waiting :(