ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 172 speedo vid

2005 Impreza WRX STI
this is for msa182 haha i told u i would do u one! rubbish mind, i had to do it one handed with all ice in,half fuel etc etc;) also i thought id hit the limiter in 3rd for comedy value! haha. oh and before anyone moans about quality or dangerous driving, its on the airfield and taken on a samsung d600!:approve:
http://media.putfile.com/clio-172-one-handed

2005 Impreza WRX STI
haha my car had all my luggage in, half a tank, 17s, ice, all interior, one handed, so gears were sh*t and the wind was against me, up a 15% incline:dead: ;) about 15 sec to 100 and about 6 to 60 ish lol:dapprove:

Last edited:
  VaVa
Pah... excuses excuses... lol

I found out that my K750i wedges perfectly in my steering wheel, making speedo vids a doddle. lol

172beast

15 to 100? Doubt that very much, add another 2/3 seconds to that time, don't look that fast to me anyway, video starts on nearly 30mph an all lol

2005 Impreza WRX STI
lol@tom, u and your bloody hybrid!;) 172beast i never said it was quick mate. i dont think 172s are tbh!

172beast

Clarkie172 said:
lol@tom, u and your bloody hybrid!;) 172beast i never said it was quick mate. i dont think 172s are tbh!

Quick to 60/70 but pretty poor after that, my old un was anyway and everyone I've seen, for some reason they just seem to die top end.

172beast said:
Quick to 60/70 but pretty poor after that, my old un was anyway and everyone I've seen, for some reason they just seem to die top end.
172beast - Your old un is still going! he he :)