ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 172 - Thornbury Bristol - Bell end

Vee dub
Booted it to my back bumper...

don't overtake in the 60 zone.... wait until the 30 mph limit through a village doing approx 70..... fookin knobend.....

I was pmsl @ you thinking your cool looking at me as you overtook.... and yeah I was calling you a c**k.... pmsl

ah....... home now :approve:

reg ? there is a few t***s local to bristol mate that seem to have adopted that style of drivin

Vee dub
Freebone said:
glad i don't live up that way...don't come across many like that down here really

nothing to do with location at all... Thornbury is a lovely place

Just a tosser driver... get them anywhere I guess

Monaco Blue 172
always makes me laugh when ppl have booted it past me and then i've effortlessly (and legally I might add) caught up with them at the next junction anyway - need? :butt:

172 Cup
I'm in Filton, but driving to work near Bath most days. I did spot a modded Clio on the way up today, which I overtook in a 60 limit, so I was panicing when I spotted this thread :D Luckily I drive a 172 mk2 cup and I am much better behaved than that so I'm pretty sure it's not me ;)

I've still never been spotted :(