ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 Colours and Dates and more...

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Looking for some information regarding MK1 colours.

I have a Jan 2001 on an X plate and I think its titanium silver. When did iceberg silver replace titanium silver?

Also when did the CD head unit replace a cassette unit? (mine has a cassette)

Where should the autochangeer be? Mines under the drivers seat (it was under the passenger seat on my MK2!

Are the speakers different in the MK1 to the MK2! The ICE doesnt seem as good as my old MK2!

Cheers

Clio v6

Titanium Silver (Supergloss metallic) - (discontinued Dec 2000)
Iceberg Silver (Supergloss metallic) - (replacement for Titanium Silver)

Taken from Cliosport specs on main page.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Ah cool! Im sure I looked there...but at the time I was more confused that the autochanger was under the drivers seat and not the passenger!

golf

Tell me about it! I said to the salesman why does it not have a multichanger? Looked like a right tit!!!!

Camel

Mines under the driver seat didnt know it was there for the first 4 weeks I had the car...oops love the car though ther great

Astra 1.9cdti XP

I was just about to ring the guy I bought the car from thinking hed ripped mt off but then just by chance I found it under the drivers seat!