ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 rsi

renault clio rsi
hi im james im new to the forum and thought id show you my clio that i have just bought :cool:
pics
jfkfbb.jpg

skuwbn.jpg

svs4ua.jpg

t9crat.jpg

250o1uq.jpg

ekfivc.jpg

wa2jkm.jpg

v6ngw2.jpg

ive had a go at repairing 1 of its many dents but the snow stopped play :(
2h4gnyp.jpg

i bought it for £450 with 6 months tax and 2 months mot it has a williams interior williams exhaust with scorpion back box
racing clutch
16" wolfrace racing alloys
pipercross airfilter
:D
comments welcome :D

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
nice car for the money fella. not a fan of the wheels. ultraleggra/superleggras would look lovely on that

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Great deal mate! I would love an mk1 :( There was a white one with white dynamique wheels for sale local to me not so long ago, i should have bought it.. kicking myself for it now :(

Whats your plans? New wheels are a must since the wolfrace set dont really look right with the car :S

renault clio rsi
thanks for all of the comment guys:)
i will proberably be getting some williams alloys for it soon and then lowering it :)
oh and i know the engine is filthy lol it will be clean soon though :D

Mk1 F4R
if you get williams wheels for a standard mk1 clio rsi you might just get away with it as they are 7" wide, if you go any lower they may just fit but you might be rubbing the arch. The valver and williams have wider arches

renault clio rsi
replaced my door card today :)
and fixed the speaker
and replaced the catch that stops the door from opening too far :)
and sorted my centeral locking out lol
got quite a bit done :D

340i
My old RSi with Williams wheels :)

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSCF0156.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

It had the last, ever made Magnex exhaust system for the Rsi aswell ;)

DSC00094.jpg

Black Clio GT
deck it on turbines/willy wheels and a good wash/detail.
i would bin that 16v bonnet off too, they weigh a ton and the rsi doesnt need the vent for its manifold........

Black Clio GT
im sure you have to take the rain catcher off to clear the tb which mean rain pisses onto the elecs/injectors= not good......

renault clio rsi
i braved the cold and got some fillering done today lol:)
oh and i have a leak around the interior light region
any ideas ???

renault clio rsi
hi i have remote centeral locking but the button is hard to press and you have to go close to the car to unlock it
is there anything i could do to improve that ????
thanks in advance

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
clean up the sensor near the interior light. usually corrode from leaking aerials/sunroofs

renault clio rsi
packed the airial with sealent now but the centeral locking started playing up and now doesent work???
any ideas :(

renault clio rsi
update pics!!

got the fillering done and put a few layers of paint on it (i know its not dark enough yet lol )
5eimpz.jpg

and started painting my door pillar matt black to match the other side :D
24oshw5.jpg

comments welcome :)

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
looking well, i love mk1's, ive got a couple at the minute, one im working on, euro stance and lairy paint job!! williams wheels and lowered and your onto a winner m8. Keep up the good work.

Oh, the water may have coroded the circuit board on the sensor for the central locking, if you take it out and clean it it should be ok, not too expensive from renault either if you have to replace it!

nice cars i used to have one many, many years ago lol
Did pretty much everything you can, bar new engine, to that car (suspension, ported polished head, cams, induction+exhaust, 17's, 16v wings/bonnet etc, was a fun motor... although my tastes have changed over the years and some mods i wouldn't do again ;)
enjoy, not sure where it is nowadays though:

Car-Front_050505.jpg

Car-Rear_050505.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  renault clio rsi
that looks brilliant mate :) love the front of it

oh and my centeral locking started working again by itself :)
i love cars that fix themselves lol :)