ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 172 wheels (more Fred specials!!)

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 27 May 2005

looks great :D any pics of em on the car?
not yet, i have to get them back to the owner (mitch) early next week now due to FCS

martin e-mail me for a quote mailto:FATBLOTA@hotmail.com">FATBLOTA@hotmail.com

Ex Ph-Quick

good work on the wheels everyones car will be looking mint bar mine :(

[Edited by Eskiisbest on 27 May 2005 at 11:58pm]

Lionel Richie

hope you dont mind us powdercoating the wee bolts, i just didnt think they looked right in silver/chrome, i think they blend in much better

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

Wow that looks great. Really want to have the same done. Would this affect my insurance, my car is completely standard at the moment.

172 mk2

Quote: Originally posted by optical on 28 May 2005

Wow that looks great. Really want to have the same done. Would this affect my insurance, my car is completely standard at the moment.
just tell them there dirty

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 28 May 2005

hope you dont mind us powdercoating the wee bolts, i just didnt think they looked right in silver/chrome, i think they blend in much better
not at all Fred they look real nice - Ill put up some pics when there on. I think that they really set off a silver car nicely without being over the top.

love the MK1 is it lowered ? I like the rear clusters as well

mitch

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by mitch on 28 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 28 May 2005

not at all Fred they look real nice - Ill put up some pics when there on. I think that they really set off a silver car nicely without being over the top.

love the MK1 is it lowered ? I like the rear clusters as well

mitch
yup, 40mm APEX springs. soon to be H&R coilovers:D

rear lights need some rewiring but it not hard to do.

--chris

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

They look MUCH darker, but nice.

Fred how much for 182 wheels in satin black?