ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Ph1 172 - Quick Clean today

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Left it around 2 months without a clean, forgotten what it looked like clean!

Still planning new wheels, 16" OZ F1 if I can find a set, may have to go for a set of 15" as I've realy gone off the 17" Superleggeras that I'm currently running on.

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks spot on, as it is!

It's a shame that the 17's destroy the drive. They lasted a month on my old one before they pissed me off.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
wheels look good imo. would be perfect in 15 or 16. pity they're 17:(

other than that very nice car:)

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
stil looking top mate. must be regreting selling me the 16s then! love the spoiler

Celica and Raptor.
Very Nice Mate. Looks like a tidy Phase 1, I like the wheels good luck on finding some new ones.

Dazza

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
wheels are awesome - if your selling let me know!

is that a trophy spoiler?

Yes, it's a trophy spoiler....took me ages to find one. The wheels look better in real life, I'll post them on here when they are for sale buddy.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Cheers Jon, Yes regret it now especially now you've had them refirbed. They look good on yors

cheers mate wernt sure howd theyd come out there where in a right state. howd you find the spoiler tho id love one there like rockinghorse s**t aint they?

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Why are your mirrors folded in?!

Well spotted...... I'd just been to one of those hand/auto wash places (Too cold forme today). I didn't notice 'till I drove off. The photos are take just around the corner from the place.

172 Race Car
Saw you in Bishops Cleeve the other day chap, it didnt look that dirty.

Is it as low as you can go at the back? Could do with a touch more, might look different on smaller wheels tho.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
cheers mate wernt sure howd theyd come out there where in a right state. howd you find the spoiler tho id love one there like rockinghorse s**t aint they?

They are hard to find...Got this one from CIT-REN off ebay. Took me months...and cost me £190. Just keep looking if your after one, they do come up.