ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 spoilers; which do you prefer?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
There seems to be a lot of hatred for the cup spoilers lately so I thought I'd see which the overall favourite is

Cup (my vote)
GT
ktr/Elia

Cup
Renault_sport_cup_spoiler_Clio_RS.jpg

GT
dscn0022.jpg

Ktr/Elia
0676184.jpg

Harphams old car came up on google so I thought I'd put this in here :)
5513173376_e4269f7644.jpg

So yeah. Which do you prefer?

Poll? :eek:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
GT one is nice but I had never heard of that Elia one and I'm not really sure between the two.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Elia then GT. The first one looks a bit like those 'aero' DTM spoilers you'd see on a cavalier GL in Maccies car park. Sorry :(

GT i have it on my GT (no s**t lol) and its subtle but finishes of the back nicely the cup seems abit excessive for FWD, the KTR sprint spolier wouldn't look right on LY IMO

but you have to get a new boot lid for the GT spolier apparently

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
They defiently need some sort of spoiler. Otherwise the rear end looks a bit wierd imo.

It's all about the cup spoiler though ;)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
GT i have it on my GT (no s**t lol) and its subtle but finishes of the back nicely the cup seems abit excessive for FWD, the KTR sprint spolier wouldn't look right on LY IMO

but you have to get a new boot lid for the GT spolier apparently

Theres a lad on here with a ly with a ktr spoiler... It doesn't look bad but it's not for me...

No its, if you have a gt spoiler, you need a new boot lid to fit a different spoiler due to the way the gt one is bonded on

Clio 3 RS200
my car come originally with the GT i bought the CUP but i doesn't fit dose anyone knows which one will fit on mine?