ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk4 R32

Mk4 R32
Since the weather was decent on Sunday myself and a mate went a run up the Campsies. Just a couple of pics and a quick video. The roads up there are awesome, if not a little (big) bit bumpy, obviously that isn't helped with my ride height lol.

8605568657_8bf5df69af_z.jpg

8605568495_e9debce3b7_z.jpg

8605567959_a75e1c37d9_z.jpg

8605567693_27b513f2d8_z.jpg

8605567519_7c50e94b18_z.jpg

Couple of his Astra GSI

8606674848_2a98b65743_z.jpg

8606673794_6228a8b7c1_z.jpg

8606673158_69914a08f9_z.jpg

And finally quick vid from the GoPro mounted on my dashboard, with an external mic placed next to the miltek. Its rather bumpy and sorry about the contact around the 2 minute mark, doesn't sound too nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m80COndVTi8&feature=youtu.be (Don't know how to embed)

Cheers Scott

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely. A mate has just bought one. It has a full miltek system and down pipe. Sounds bloody awesome!

Mk4 R32
Cheers again guys.
Gaz took the BBS last year, haven't got round to putting them back on, probably sell them on I think.

S4 Avant
Best sounding engine in a hatchback bar none. Absolutely love an R32 with a non res milltek on it.

Mk4 R32
Cheers guys. The noise is rather special. The video still cancels some of the "true" sound out but it's a pretty good representation I think.
Looking to get it in and detailed properly over the next few weeks, was thinking wheel refurb as well, don't know if I want to go anthracite or stay silver.

Mk4 R32
Thanks guys. Yeah people either prefer the 4 or the 5. 5 is obviously more modern but doesn't bother me haha.

Mk4 R32
Cheers mate. I had them on my old mk4 as well, cleans the back end up and looks much better IMO :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks stunning Scott, I always preferred the deep purple but that colour does come up so well!

Oh and stay Silver, looks boxfresh mate. Oem+.

225 meg
Lovely r32 mate and what an epic sound

I have a wee soft spot for the mk4 they just look so good :clap:

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice mate, think I might prefer the Mk4 over the 5

What made Paul go for a BMW diesel? Havent seen him on here for a while

Welcome man! Should get that and my new bus together for some pics.

What you got Alan?

Mk4 R32
Thanks guys.
Spec of the astra is 240 bhp iirc, can't remember the specifics. Cheers Rob, Gally, I'm defo going to stay silver, they stand out against the deep blue/purple.
Brembo, thanks mate, Paul has went for the BMW as he was fed up of the fuel and tax (higher bracket £500ish)