ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mobile Phone Contract Thread.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
My contract is up next month, currently with ID. They’ve been great to be honest…well I say great, reality is I’ve never had to contact them. Trouble is the new deal is significantly worse than my old one. Wife’s telling me to go sim only, but I normally like a new phone. Just not sure a new iPhone offers anything over my existing iPhone 13. So wife is likely right (as per)

Simon_16v

ClioSport Club Member
My contract is up next month, currently with ID. They’ve been great to be honest…well I say great, reality is I’ve never had to contact them. Trouble is the new deal is significantly worse than my old one. Wife’s telling me to go sim only, but I normally like a new phone. Just not sure a new iPhone offers anything over my existing iPhone 13. So wife is likely right (as per)
I wouldn't say you'd notice anything new with a 15 apart from the obvious like longer battery due to it being new etc. Why not go on a monthly sim only and see what the iPhone 16 is like in September? Worst case it's a 'meh' iteration like normal and bag yourself a cheaper 15 deal?

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I wouldn't say you'd notice anything new with a 15 apart from the obvious like longer battery due to it being new etc. Why not go on a monthly sim only and see what the iPhone 16 is like in September? Worst case it's a 'meh' iteration like normal and bag yourself a cheaper 15 deal?
Sounds very sensible. Thats probably what I’ll do. New phones are so meh nowadays.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Now this has confused me cos EE is far more expensive than anyone else?

Well, it has gone up recently but I'm still only paying £12.50 p/m - I could cut that in half technically, with Smarty, but I get £10 off my broadband bill for having them both with EE so works out for me in the end.

Reactions: DrR