ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mobile Phone Contract Thread.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Aye thanks, what sort of speel should I say to start off. I’m looking at going over to another network what can you offer ? That sort of thing or do they ask you loads of questions on why your speaking to cancellation

Just have a look first what better deals out there to what you are paying, you could say you you have been offered it by sky or whoever at a shopping center (they can offer un advertised deals to get you to change)
Or just say it is purely cost, you can't afford it.
They possibly won't put you thru to cancellations first just upgrades so they will then offe you something but that will not be the best.
Just then say no I would like to cancel put me thru to cancellations.

When there they will ask you why you can say whatever you want really, but they will then offer you there best you can also then haggle at that point.

Let's say they offer you 20 quid off and 300 speed ask them for more speed and say 23 off and you will renew now. (If you are happy that is)

They will possibly also say the offer is only available now and won't be if you call back or don't say yes now.

But it won't be! you can always say have to talk it thru with Mrs etc they will leave offer on screen just call back and speak to cancellations again.

Offer will be same or slightly better or worse next time. Deals vary every day.

You will get better deals the longer you have been a customer with them.

Let us know how you get on😉

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just have a look first what better deals out there to what you are paying, you could say you you have been offered it by sky or whoever at a shopping center (they can offer un advertised deals to get you to change)
Or just say it is purely cost, you can't afford it.
They possibly won't put you thru to cancellations first just upgrades so they will then offe you something but that will not be the best.
Just then say no I would like to cancel put me thru to cancellations.

When there they will ask you why you can say whatever you want really, but they will then offer you there best you can also then haggle at that point.

Let's say they offer you 20 quid off and 300 speed ask them for more speed and say 23 off and you will renew now. (If you are happy that is)

They will possibly also say the offer is only available now and won't be if you call back or don't say yes now.

But it won't be! you can always say have to talk it thru with Mrs etc they will leave offer on screen just call back and speak to cancellations again.

Offer will be same or slightly better or worse next time. Deals vary every day.

You will get better deals the longer you have been a customer with them.

Let us know how you get on😉
Cheers for the information, i was enquiring for next time which is around mid next year , just so I know what to do and say. I can certainly do it again for my parents too. I’ll certainly pop it up on here how things get on

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Not seen 120GB p/m cheaper than £12 from Three. I’ll be paying £24 p/m for the Apple Ultra 2 through Three as well, seems a good deal.