ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modern Warfare 2 Clan Recruit.... ps3 only,

Civic Type S GT
Just got my best ever score on team deathmatch in afghan kills 34, deaths 2. I'm pretty impressed with myself! :D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye i noticed, you could of easy got the nuke on the 1st one. what were you doing to start of with the first 7 kills, i know you were sniping

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Just L86'd on sub base then sniped on both the others mate.

Well apart from fevela that was the l86 again.

41-5 iirc

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i rarely get kill streaks that high, i seem to get allot of 5, 6 and 7's

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah killstreaks aren't my strong point.

Possible because i'm not a sniper or a camper. ;)

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I have set up f Predator missile -> Harrier strike -> Chopper Gunner. So the hardest part is getting the initial 5 kills.

I am enjoying sniping atm, usually I run around like a nutter with a ump.

white leon cupra R
question about online playin you know when u set claymores and them big portable mini gun things that you can posistion anywhere , when you die do they disapear also

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Claymores go after a few seconds. Sentry him stays till it runs out or gets destroyed

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had a good few games today with some of you. a few games i had a good k/d ratio. practicaly every single game i play i allways seem to get killed first, i'm sick of it but i gradually build the kills up.

i think i might play allot more games with silencer it's another attachment i dont use often enough

Be on later tomorrow night about 21:00, got a karate lesson

Civic Type S GT
Nice on! Shotokan in my opinion is the best style karate, more aggressive and the kata's etc. seem alot stronger. Any competitions yet?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Nice on! Shotokan in my opinion is the best style karate, more aggressive and the kata's etc. seem alot stronger. Any competitions yet?

Yeah this one suits my style I like it, Nah nee competitions yet, I have a award from the club which im proud of. Got a grading next month if I pass it will be the half way point for the black. Haven't been for just over a month not been well, see what the sensei says if I can go for it.