ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco 172 (make it mint)

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
72488816-8617-43C9-959E-A980C2834E59.jpeg

Engine ready to come out.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Molegrips and a good impact gun never fail me😉

Yeah I did that on the first one but it was taking to long, drill had the heads off pretty fast.

Anyone who wants some semi decent cheap metal bits these are pretty good cut like butter if you drill a pilot first.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Someone did an awesome job on that aux belt...

That engine positioning on the stand is making my balls tighten hahaha. I can already see it in my head just snapping the top 2 bolts and going through them french doors!! 😂

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Someone did an awesome job on that aux belt...

That engine positioning on the stand is making my balls tighten hahaha. I can already see it in my head just snapping the top 2 bolts and going through them french doors!! 😂

Timing belt looks like it was done properly as well..:rolleyes:
BF8AB0AB-C0AA-4638-9E7E-0E7F22F1DEAD.jpegEB8EA388-8477-40D1-9560-18735ED33CFC.jpeg3E506AC3-674F-4EE0-910B-05741EBE7638.jpeg

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Great work so far, but lots more needed to make it mint! Thinking about changing the thread title yet? 😂

Yeah it is probably going to turn into a project Binky type affair, doesn’t help the guy making my adjustable jig was off for two months.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
nice work on the stripdown, seems mighty rusty though, good save as much longer and those front inner arches be a goner