ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mondial Blue wax/polish products im

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Im looking to update some of my detailing kit & would like to see what everyone thinks are the best waxes polishes to use on Mondial Blue please?.

At the moment im thinking for wax..
Poorboys Nattys Blue
Collinite 915

Ive just bought Bouncers Done & Dusted for my QD.

Clio F1 197 Cup
Im looking to update some of my detailing kit & would like to see what everyone thinks are the best waxes polishes to use on Mondial Blue please?.

At the moment im thinking for wax..
Poorboys Nattys Blue
Collinite 915

Ive just bought Bouncers Done & Dusted for my QD.
I've got a tub of Natty's Blue that I use on my BG, not the same I know, but I love the stuff, can't go wrong for the price!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Just need to get a good polish,just an everday kind of one,was thinking AutoGlym super resin will be good enough with glaze on top thne couple layers of wax?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Get mine from our rep. Will check but think it's mirror image. But have used the platinum too. Piss easy to use and the car looks spot on.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_3208.JPG
After a week and a half of not washing it.

Rinsed before the wash

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
If you decide you fancy trying some I can see what we have in work or ask the rep next time he's in and post it to you

Clio F1 197 Cup
All I was going to say was if its by hand don't bother mate 😂 Lol, I jest, but also don't to a certain extent. When I first polished by hand it was a complete ball ache and the results were absolutely nothing compared to when I used the machine. If you can borrow a machine and buy some of your own pads you'll be much better off. A few hours watching YouTube videos and you'll be able to pick it up no trouble

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
I use wax addicts vitreo which I put over prima amigo and finish off with auto finesse finale. Really pops out the flecks and gives a nice deep shine. :up:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I like cleaning the car, obvs.

My best investment was a das pro. You simply get better results.

If you can, buy one. Wonder if james still has his for sale.

@JamesBryan

RB Clio 182
I think the most impressive thing that i thought wow to the first time of using it, was a clay bar, leaves the paint like glass!

But you still need to obs polish and wax afterwards.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Im borrowing a fellas machine polisher from work so all cool thanks,but yeah defo know what you mean.

Yes clay defo makes it alot better to,ive done that a few times.

Im more after a wax that suits my car colour if thats possible,to make it show its best.

Clio F1 197 Cup
Im borrowing a fellas machine polisher from work so all cool thanks,but yeah defo know what you mean.

Yes clay defo makes it alot better to,ive done that a few times.

Im more after a wax that suits my car colour if thats possible,to make it show its best.
You got pads and polish?

RB Clio 182
Ime colourcharged colours dont make any difference to the finish, if you want an easy off the shelf wax then autoglym hd wax is decent for a synthetic wax, i like the dodo juice range personality, and purple haze or blue velvet are nice to use and give a nice wet look, you can buy panel pot testers off ebay too which should do a full clio 2-3 times for about a £6.

Remember prep is key, if the paint is in s**t condition no wax will make it look good, its like rolling s**t in glitter, it still looks s**t.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Theres so much choice now days with products which makes it hard on what to choose and everyone i speak to tells me a different product 🙈

Is purple haze and blue velvet a dodo juice one mate?. @Mr. Plums

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
I like cleaning the car, obvs.

My best investment was a brillopad. You simply get better results especially on the saucepans later.

If you can, buy one and a painter roller I use too apply polish.Then I use a sponge off the garage floor,to apply wax.Imo it might look ODD but it works for me

RB Clio 182
Theres so much choice now days with products which makes it hard on what to choose and everyone i speak to tells me a different product 🙈

Is purple haze and blue velvet a dodo juice one mate?. @Mr. Plums
Yes mate, have a look on ebay, try the panel pots to test which you like, they will still do all your car a couple of times at least, if you dont like them its only a few quid.

Clio F1 197 Cup
Not at the moment mate,i think he may give me some stuff but not 100%.Do you recommend something then mate?
Like you say, everyone's preference is different and will tell you different things. I haven't tested many different ranges but keep finding myself coming back to the Chemical Guys Hexlogic Foam pads and V Range of polish and compound. If it were me I would probably go in with Orange Cutting pad with V36 polish and then finish on White pad with V38 :)