ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

more fred refurbs...

just thought I would put up some pics of my 172 that was pimped by Fred the other day. Pictures unfortunatly dont do them justice, but gives you an idea anyway - colour is Charcoal / Anthracite I think

must say a very professional job and would definatly use again - real nice lad and the garage that put them on were really impressed by the quality...

thanks again fred top job !

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/mitchsubtech/IMGP1315.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/mitchsubtech/IMGP1316.jpg

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 08 June 2005

look nice but i reckon id go for a bit lighter
thats a very decieving colour, looks very dark, but when the sun hits it it looks wicked

Nippy white cup

When are you oop north Fred m8...youll have to come round for a beer....oh yeah, you could take my wheels and refurd/colour them for me if you like;)

Chris

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 08 June 2005

When are you oop north Fred m8...youll have to come round for a beer....oh yeah, you could take my wheels and refurd/colour them for me if you like;)

Chris
we currently dont do pink Chris, it will be ready for you in a few weeks

They look amazing, when my tyres need replacing Ill probably get the wheels refurbed in a similar finish. I reckon theyd suit an inferno colour 172 :cool:

Could you PM or email a price for the same finish. mailto:ant_bean@yahoo.co.uk">ant_bean@yahoo.co.uk

Im based down south in Hampshire, would that be a problem?

Nippy white cup

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 09 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 08 June 2005

Chris
we currently only do brown Chris, it will be ready for you in a few weeks
Ahh so the rumours are true! ;)

172 cup TT

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 08 June 2005

thats a very decieving colour, looks very dark, but when the sun hits it it looks wicked
Yeh defo agree here.. Ive had so many comments about the sun thing after yu did my turinis mate... have to be clean tho! amazing how much darker wheels need cleaning!!.. strange