ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Goodwood Festival of Speed pics

Lee

BMW M2C
Another amazing year for the FoS. Once again I didn't cram it all in to one day, so next year I'm going to camp and do at least 2 days. It was a long day too. Drove part way Friday, then drove from Bedford to Goodwood, and back home to Staffordshire all in one day. Then I had to drag myself out on the lash of course! 21 hours I was up!

The fully gallery is here: http://www.rapidpants.com/images/gallery/motors/2008/FoS/ If any of the pro's want to offer any advice it would be appreciated. :)

Well worth installing the pic lens plugin to view the gallery: http://www.piclens.com/

A few of my faves:

FoS_006.jpg

FoS_016.jpg

FoS_019.jpg

FoS_032.jpg

FoS_042.jpg

FoS_049.jpg

FoS_065.jpg

FoS_062.jpg

FoS_095.jpg

FoS_096.jpg

FoS_105.jpg

FoS_119.jpg

FoS_120.jpg

FoS_144.jpg

Will have a good look later, but you might want to display them slightly smaller as unless you click on them they look very pixelated/jaggy.

Lee

BMW M2C
Will have a good look later, but you might want to display them slightly smaller as unless you click on them they look very pixelated/jaggy.

Must be a problem with Internet Explorer as they look fine in Firefox. They're best viewed in the gallery really. I didn't want to resize them down below 1024x768 really, seems a shame.

Mk4 .:R32
Nice pics. Did anyone see Hamilton when he was in the formula 1 paddock? just before he went out on track. He had his dad with him, and his GF. Just wondered if he is going out with that Nicole Shirzinger (sp) from Pussycat dolls. Becasue she looked strangely like her... was only about 10ft away from me aswell.

Renaultsport 220T
Have to say I'm very disappointed with your efforts Lee. Only 2 shots of females.

Didn't you see the Alfa Romeo girls on their stand, they were MINT!!!!!!!

Car pics look good mind.
:D

Bet you had to stop off at a "gentlemans club" on the way home what with the lack of orange, lycra clad bints for you to letch at ;)

Lee

BMW M2C
Bet you had to stop off at a "gentlemans club" on the way home what with the lack of orange, lycra clad bints for you to letch at ;)

I made it home in time for a few beers in town.

Goodwood is all about the cars. No need for dodgy looking models spoiling it.

Totally agree, tbh it's the one motoring event I'd make the effort to go to outside of a touring car race etc. All the "car" shows are chav and slapper infested shedfests now :dapprove: I hope goodwood continues to buck the trend and doesnt attempt to draw in the pikey audience.

RS 172
Great pictures, i spent 9 hours walking round there on sunday. If i wasn't so tired and in fear of being in a que for days in the car park i think i would have stayed till the end! A fantastic day out and easily the best car show i've been too recently!!

Lee

BMW M2C

Totally agree, tbh it's the one motoring event I'd make the effort to go to outside of a touring car race etc. All the "car" shows are chav and slapper infested shedfests now :dapprove: I hope goodwood continues to buck the trend and doesnt attempt to draw in the pikey audience.

I think the cost of a ticket alone should keep the chavs out.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Yep. The absence of the tandoori bints is very welcome.

I go because I want to see cars, not some vaccuous tart who's squeezed into some lycra number that's plainly 3 sizes too small, with the result being enough to turn your stomach at 20 paces.

Lee

BMW M2C
You can see 3 of them in my gallery. One was a standard one, the other 2 had been touched by different coach builders.