ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More money down the drain....

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Got a pair of new tyres to go on, went to the local place to have them fitted, nice one.

Then got to the balancing, the front left, which I was told by the same place was safe to drive on even after i bumped into a kerb, said its fooked, the wheel was all over the place on the balance machine at just 5mph.

So, new wheel needed, running around on a spare on a shite michellin until I can find one, anyone got one?!

Rant over.

Trophy #267
depending on age of car,
looms in spondon
salvo group in heanor
or see what some of the ripoff breakers in the city centre would charge u

M

mini-valver

Could you not feel it vibrating? When my wheel was slightly buckled (As in, a couple of weights cured it) it shook like a b**ch at 70+!!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
depending on age of car,
looms in spondon
salvo group in heanor
or see what some of the ripoff breakers in the city centre would charge u

Looms don't have wheels do they?
(I havent got round to ringin your wife yet, ill try and get it sorted this coming week.

Could you not feel it vibrating? When my wheel was slightly buckled (As in, a couple of weights cured it) it shook like a b**ch at 70+!!

That the thing, i couldnt notice a difference!

Trophy #267
they will have wheels assuming they have the car. I bought one when i did exaxtly the same in my old fiesta.

I've got a standard 16" 172 wheel you can have for the cost of postage (or pickup near Edinburgh). It came with the car when I bought it - (had 2 spares!) so I don't need it. It's in the garage so I can't recall it's condition but I'm sure it's true and just has a few scuffs/kerbings.