ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Refurb pics

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 06 July 2005

any before pics Fred?
no i forgot, but they were completley buggered, they had to be stripped 3 times (acid dip for 5min and then blasted)

Mat Browns wheels, hell comment im sure on how fooked they were!!!

Sent you an e-mail for refurb prices a week or 2 ago but got no response! Need a price for 16s black with my lip repolished.

Quote: Originally posted by MK3COL on 06 July 2005
Sent you an e-mail for refurb prices a week or 2 ago but got no response! Need a price for 16s black with my lip repolished.

BTW forgot to say looks really good hence I want a price...lol

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by MK3COL on 06 July 2005

sorry mate, i sometimes miss some as i get so many lol!!!!

e-mail me again

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 06 July 2005Quote: Originally posted by MK3COL on 06 July 2005Sent you an e-mail for refurb prices a week or 2 ago but got no response! Need a price for 16s black with my lip repolished.sorry mate, i sometimes miss some as i get so many lol!!!!e-mail me again
You have mail dude! Oh and might be worth advertising or having a word with the mods on edition38.com as the Dub boys are constantly buying rims and refurbing, polishing etc so you could get some business as most people use Fat Wheels or Spit and Polish.

[Edited by MK3COL on 7/6/2005 8:20:04 PM]